Become great at digital analytics with CXL Institute
Get advanced level skills in digital analytics by CXL
This program is for people serious about building skills, and are ready to put in the effort it takes to complete a Minidegree.
- Get strong skills in the Google’s suite of analytics tools like Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and Data Studio.
- Learn data storytelling, presenting insights, and changing minds
- Master the discipline of digital analytics training
Become a pro at digital analytics with CXL Institute
Professionals with deep knowledge in one area – like digital analytics – are in high demand. Whether you work in marketing, CRO, or UX – without data skills you’ll become obsolete. This program will turn you into a data-driven specialist who can set up any needed tracking, and turn data into insights and money.
Digital analytics is the most sought after specialization in this era of data-driven marketing.
Is this program right for me?
It’s ideal for
- Full-stack marketers / marketing generalists who want to specialize
- People who want to join growth teams
- UX folks working with data and want to get better at it
- Conversion optimization specialists who want to level up in analytics
The skills you gain are industry-agnostic: you can apply them equally well in ecommerce, SaaS or B2B enterprises.
This program is designed to take participants from novice to advanced level specialists. Being a naturally analytical person helps as do technical skills. Interest in analytics and curiosity in general is a must.
4 cumulative tracks, 44h 49min of videos & study material
Minidegrees are collections of individual courses, grouped together around a theme. Digital Analytics Minidegree is designed to give you advanced level skills in digital analytics.
All of our instructors are hand-picked, and carefully vetted. Our approach is straightforward – every instructor needs to be the absolute best in the world at what they do.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics for beginners
- Google Analytics audit
- Using analytics to find conversion opportunities
- Intermediate Google Analytics
- Presenting Data: It’s not about data, but insights. This track teaches you how to work with data, how to present insights from it and how to persuade minds with data.
- Google Data Studio
- Facebook analytics
- Google Tag Manager for beginners
- Intermediate Google Tag Manager
- Advanced Google Tag Manager